Services Plugins FAQs

Air Charts Pro Xaxis Labels

Hi,

I’m plotting a time series line chart and my Xaxis labels are overwhelming the view of the values even with hide overlapping X-axis selected.

is there a easy way to reduce the number of labels displayed on the xaxis similar to how there or an Yaxis label count. or display monthly xaxis labels?

Hello @ricelectronicsdev,
I appreciate your contact and for choosing to use the Air Chart Pro: 20+ Premium Charts Plugin.

Would it be possible for you to provide further information regarding your setup, the configuration of the plugin element, the steps in your workflow, the current result you’re experiencing, and the expected result? It would also be helpful if you could share additional screenshots and a screencast Loom video that explains your specific use case.

These additional details will significantly assist me and our development team examine your situation more comprehensively and offer appropriate solutions or workarounds.

Thank you, and I eagerly await your response.
Best regards,

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.42.11 PM

Even with Hide Overlapping values enabled for x-axis, I have this view. Is there any configuration to skip some of the values to make it more readable.

Hello @muzammil.muneer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. :pray:

Based on my understanding, you’re seeking to increase the spacing between your categories in the charts. Indeed, the “Hide Overlapping values” checkbox is designed to conceal values only when they overlap each other.

I’ll need to consult with our development team regarding this inquiry, and I’ll promptly update you once I have any relevant information.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @muzammil.muneer,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits.

I’m pleased to share some exciting news regarding your recent request for the option to skip values on the x-axis within our plugin. Our development team has reviewed and approved your suggestion, and we’re currently working on implementing this feature.

Rest assured, we’ll keep you informed with any new developments or updates related to this enhancement.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and cooperation. Your input plays a crucial role in helping us improve our products.

Wishing you an excellent weekend ahead. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @muzammil.muneer,

Hope you’re doing well.

I’m reaching out with some exciting news that follows up on our previous discussion concerning the request of adding the possibility to skip some of the X-axis values on our plugin - Air Chart Pro. I’m pleased to inform you that in the latest plugin version, our developers have successfully added a new field: “X-axis label count” that allows you to make the charts show less values on the axis, making it better for larger amount of data used. Make sure when you use it to put a value less than half of the total x-axis values, meaning if you have 20 values you must choose 10 or less.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 18.42.30

Could you please update the plugin in your app, take advantage of the new improvements, and share your thoughts and feedback with us?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. Your input is invaluable to us. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

That’s great. Thank you for the swift action on the request.
Will definitely check it out and get back to you.

2 Likes

Hello @muzammil.muneer,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. :hugs:

Just touching base to see if you’ve had a chance to try the new “X-axis label count” feature in Air Chart Pro, is everything working smoothly for you? If there are any questions or additional feedback you might have, please don’t hesitate to share.

Furthermore, if the feature meets your expectations and you’re pleased with the improvement, we would be grateful if you could leave a positive review. Your insights are invaluable to us and play a crucial role in assisting others to make well-informed decisions about our plugin.

To leave a review, you can go to the Plugins tab within your Bubble editor, search for Air Chart Pro, and express your thoughts through the rating system.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan