Services Plugins FAQs

Air Color Picker - value bug

Is there a way of getting the initial hex value (Ex.: #FFFFFF)? I’m getting a “rgb(X,X,X)” value instead.

Hello @gatocaromon.arneiro,

Thank you for reaching out to us. :hugs:

Absolutely, you can select the color format of your choice. Please navigate to your element, find the “Format” dropdown, and choose ‘hex’ for your situation.

Could you please try this and let us know if it resolves your question? Feel free to ask if you have any other questions about our products.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

i’ve done that, but the ColorPicker only returns “#XXXXXX” when i click on it at least once, otherwise it returns “rgb(X,X,X)”, even with the hex format.

Thank you for your message.

To better understand your situation and provide more accurate assistance, could you please provide some additional details about your use case?

First, please make sure that you are using the latest version, “1.21.0”?

Could you also send screenshots and a screencast of your plugin element settings and the issue you’re experiencing in the preview? Please record the video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will enable us to replicate your setup on our side and address the issue more effectively.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

I hope you’re well.

I wanted to follow up on your inquiry regarding the ColorPicker issue. Were you able to resolve it, or do you still need assistance? If the issue persists, please don’t hesitate to send over the screenshots, screencast, and details we previously asked :pray: .

This information will help us address your concern more effectively.

Looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Stefan