Services Plugins FAQs

Air Copy NOT showing up in Element Actions

Air Copy NOT showing up in Element Actions. I want to use the paste from clipboard into an element, or set a state via it, but in workflows, I don’t even see a Air Copy section in the Element Actions. I don’t see any settings in the plugin to enable/disable anything, so not sure why I’m not seeing it in workflows.

Hello @RayGrumps,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To get a better picture of your use case, would it be convenient for you to provide more details?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the result you are getting now, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hey @Stephan
Here’s a link to the video showing the missing options.

Hello @RayGrumps,

Thank you for sharing the details with us. :pray:

Upon reviewing the plugin, you were correct—the actions aren’t immediately present in the workflow. To make them visible, you need to first add an “Air Copy to Clipboard” element to your page, this will make the actions available in the workflow.

We appreciate your keen observation. I’ll communicate with our development team to either develop a brief documentation or write this insight directly into the plugin’s description on our website.

If you have any further questions or require additional support, please feel free to reach out.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @RayGrumps,

I hope this message finds you well.

I’m reaching out to follow up on our last discussion regarding the “Air Copy to Clipboard” plugin and the steps we suggested to make the actions available in your workflow. I wanted to check in to see if the solution provided was helpful and if you’ve managed to successfully set up everything with the plugin.

Your feedback is invaluable to us as it helps us understand our users’ needs better and improve our services. Please let me know if everything is working as expected now, or if you have encountered any further questions or need additional support.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead! :blush:

Best regards,
Stephan