Services Plugins FAQs

Air Database Diagram Problem

Hey ! I have this Error, can someone help me fixing that?

Hello @lorenebergougnoux

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please provide a bit more information on your setup? Specifically, please provide the screenshot of the plugin’s element domain name, and how you set up your workflows if you have any. This information will help us to investigate your issue further and help you out as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your reply.

Here it is :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information @lorenebergougnoux

Are you using the latest version of the plugin? Please make sure you are using the latest version. Also please check the action “Open a URL in New Tab”.

It seems to be the latest version, right?
About the action, I use the plugin URL actions and it works on other pages

Thanks a lot for your answers

Lorène

It is quite strange indeed. Therefore, due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hearing from you soon.

ok by my side for the collaboration, but how can I provide you the link in private? thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Thanks for adding us as collaborators @lorenebergougnoux, we’ve got a link!

Can you please let us know the page where the plugin is located and give us edit rights, so that we can run some tests on a separate page, and see if the issue is in the setup or in the plugin itself :slight_smile:

Thanks.

It’s on generate-database :slight_smile:

hey kirill ! any news?

Thanks for the patience @lorenebergougnoux

We have investigated the issue and found that due to the amount of data in your app(more than 45+) tables, the server that creates the diagram overloads and returns the error 500, and unfortunately we can’t really do anything about it. The only thing we can suggest is to reduce the amount of data you store, but it is probably not a feasible solution for you :frowning:

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Take care.

ok thanks :slight_smile: If I had less than 45 tab would it be ok?

We can’t say the exact number right now, but we have contacted yuml.me(the APi provider we are using) support to enquire about the maximum amount of characters in the link that can be used. Once we have received a reply from them, I’ll get back to you with more information on the limit.

In case you have any other questions, just let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day.

Hi @lorenebergougnoux

We did some research and the problem is in the size of the database, we create a link from the database and if the link is greater than 8150 we will receive an error. To solve the problem is to disconnect the table that is not necessary for the diagram.

Let me know if it solves your issue :slight_smile: