Services Plugins FAQs

Air Database Diagram

Hello - I followed the directions and I’m still getting an error (“Error: Not Found”) - is this an old error as per the Bubble forum and you’re working on it, or am I missing something,…? Data API is enabled, etc. Thank you in advance

Hi @johanna.white, thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue.
Allow us to analyze it with the developer team and check on our side for the bugfix.
We will come back in due course.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,

1 Like

Dear @johanna.white, thanks for your patience.

The ““Error: Not Found”” issue is related to the fact that the default subscription plan (Free) does not let you use the API your application exposes.
See the screenshots for reference:

So, plugin usage would require a subscription plan upgrade. Please see all available plans and features here: Pricing | Bubble

Hope it helps.

Regards,

No, that’s not right. I’m on the Professional plan and I have both the Workflow and Data APIs enabled. Let me know if you want to see screen shots, or if you want me to ping it again.

Dear @johanna.white, sorry for the late reply due to weekend.

Kindly provide as many details as possible. Namely:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Also, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app?

Enter your Bubble editor page -> Settings -> "“Collaboration” tab -> Invite a user (email).

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.
In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,