Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date Picker is blocked when initial range set

Hello Everyone,

I am building a parking spot rental app. On the search page the user can inform a checkin date and a checkout date. These 2 dates are passed as parameters in the URL to arrive on the parking spot details page.

On this page I have a the air date picker set as range type, and the initial range is with start and end dates from the URL.

Up to here all good, but from here, it’s impossible to modifiy the range in the date picker.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Thank you,
Thibaut

Hello @Thibautranger,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Can you please provide a bit more details, specifically screenshots/video recordings of the issue and your setup? It will help us to understand what might be the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Gulce

Hello Gulce,

Thank you for the reply,

Sure, so on the search page I have the air date/time picker set as range

Then, when the user clicks the button to go the details page, the range is passed as below :

Then, on the parking spot details page, there is again an air date/time picker set as range with the following settings :

And set up like this, it’s possible to click and open the date picker but it’s impossible to change the range.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thank you

Hi @Thibautranger,
Thank you for the details.

Indeed, your setup looks correct, I’ve also tested with a similar setup but the issue you reported is not reproducing on my side.

To speed up the investigation process, would it be possible for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators? Please let me know the page where you are using the plugin and a step-by-step guide on how to reproduce the issue.

You can ignore the warning about the subscription plan, limiting the app collaborators number. Zeroqode is on an Agency plan and can be added to any Bubble app as a collaborator.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
Gulce