Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date Picker

Hi, I am using the Air date picker. For some reason it is failing to set dates with auto-binding.

Bubble appears to attempt to modify the records, but the date is not set and it simply defaults back to today’s date and slightly grayed out.

I have confirmed that auto-binding is enabled and permissions are correct. The field it is binding to has the date type.

Any suggestions?

Here are some screen shots. The date-start and date-expire are the dates I am working with.

Hi @steve2,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

Let us check what might be the issue, I’ll get back to you with the answer as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I would like to kindly ask you to record a video showing the issue that you have on your side, it will also help us to investigate and understand your request a little bit better.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce

Hello @steve2,
Thank you so much for your patience.

I’ve tested the plugin once again and the issue seems to be resolved. The most probable reason is some glitches on the Bubble side.

Can you please check if the issue is resolved on your end as well? If it still persists, please share as many details as possible. I will be glad to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

Hi Gulce, thanks for the followup. I tested again just now and it’s still not working for me. I have recorded a video as requested: https://vimeo.com/736195798/6405ddf77e

@steve2, Thanks for the video. :pray:t2:

Indeed, this is strange behavior. I’ve passed your case and the video you’ve provided to our developers, and I’ll get back to you once I have any news.

Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @steve2,

We’ve fixed the issue with the Auto-binding and it is working properly now. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (3.33.0) and give it a try. Thank you so much for your patience!

Best,
Gulce

Thank you for your timely help. It is now working!

2 Likes

Great! @steve2
You’re always welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Take care!