Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date Time Dropper with Group Focus

Hello. I would like to use the pluggin Air Date Time Dropper inside a Group Focus. But when I click in the button “:heavy_check_mark:”, the Group Focus hide… There is some way to resolve this?

Captura de tela 2024-10-20 110717

Hello @agrobusbrasil,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The concern you observed has been discussed previously regarding the Air Date/Time Picker plugin. However, Bubble’s Group Focus elements are not working the way you would expect. All the elements that are not present from the beginning in the Group Focus and any pop-ups will be seen as objects outside the Group Focus. Thus, when you click on "Select :heavy_check_mark:” from the Air Date Time Dropper, it is interpreted as clicking anywhere else on the page, causing the Group Focus to close. This is how the group focus elements are designed to work, they are not intended to have many functionalities inside them.

For your use case, you can create a workflow that reopens the Group Focus after you make a selection in the Air Date Time Dropper. However, the best suggestion would be to not use it inside a Group Focus.

Thanks for understanding. Please let me know if everything is clear or if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Support Team
Browse all Zeroqode Plugins for Bubble
Banner_Last3