Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/Time Picker Auto-binding issue

I have 3 air date/time fields in a popup which auto-bind to a Thing. The popup is triggered by an icon in a repeating group, which passes the cell’s Thing to the popup. Once the popup has been used, if you then open the popup for another Thing, the previous Thing’s details still show in the date/time picker.

I have tried adding a “reset relevant inputs” to the start of the workflow that launches the popup, and adding the same to a workflow triggered by the popup closing, this clears every field except the date/time pickers.

Frontend:

Backend:

Update: have also tried using the reset, clear, and set actions for each picker but to no effect

Get this when i try using “set date” on opening the popup

Currently a no-win situation, I can’t find any workaround to this bug

Hello, @s.landers
We are sorry for the issue you faced with our plugin.

Please allow us to check the provided videos with our developer team and to revert with an update.
I will do my best to provide you a response at the nearest time.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,

Hello, @s.landers
Thanks for your patience.

Please allow us to suggest that the possible cause of the problem is an incorrectly configured database.
First of all, please check if you allowed AutoBinding in the database. You can find it here:
DataBase - Privacy - Appointment

Kindly ask you to check this point and let me know if it works now.
Best regards,

Hi,

Please see privacy settings below which are set up correctly (I am logged in with Site Role “Admin”)

1 Like

@s.landers,

Thank you for the details! Let us please investigate this case within our developer team. I’ll get back to you as soon as we get any useful info.

Take care! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @s.landers, thanks for your patience.
We’ve pushed a plugin update that should solve the reported issues.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (3.11.0 - Fixed custom state “blocked day”), refresh the application, and give it a try.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin :wink:.
Regards,

Thanks - just confirming that 3.11.0 resolved the issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes