Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/Time Picker Block Dates Getting Error on API Call

Hi, I keep getting an error on when in the date picker when I get the block dates from an External API call. The call is goes thru and it does block the dates but the error still persist. Below are snapshots of the error.

Please Help

The AUDIO RECORDER plugin seem to have the same look… last 2 days.
Same problem with the ZeroQode demo: https://zeroqode-demo-04.bubbleapps.io/audio_recorder

@levon ? :pray:

Hello @millz,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

As I see from your screenshots, you are using the old plugin element. I would like to suggest you use the new plugin element (AirDate/TimePickerv2) and give it another try.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if it helped in your case or if the issue persists.

Best,
Gulce

Hi @johnmark,
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

We’ve tested the plugin regarding your report. Indeed, there is an error in the “stop recording” action. However, this does not affect the functionality of the plugin. Still, we will check what might be the issue, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have any updates.

Best,
Gulce

1 Like

Thanks for responding, I get the same error on both plugins. That was the first way I attempted to resolve the issue.

Hello @millz,
Thank you for your message.

I would like to ask you to provide us with more details of your setup with the AirDate/TimePickerv2 plugin element (screenshots, video recordings) which might help to reproduce your issue on our side. It will help me to analyze the appeared error. Also, for the screen recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool.

Thanks!

Hi @johnmark,

We’ve fixed the issue with the plugin’s Demo. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.38.0.) and give it a try. Thank you so much for your patience!

Have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, remove old date picker completely from page and v2 work great. Thanks. V1 has the issue, v1 & v2 on page will cause both v. to have the issue. V2 only on page has no issues. Thanks again for helping me realize the issue.

2 Likes

@millz You’re always welcome!

We are not supporting the v1 plugin element anymore. For a better user experience please use the v2 element.

In case you have any other questions, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

Hello Gulce,
Another question, how would I get the selected date condition to be empty on page load? When I load the page, today’s date&time seems to be already selected though there is no initial date entered. Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
@millz

Hello @millz,
Thanks for your question.

I’m afraid it’s not possible for the selected date to be blank when the page loads. However, you can use the “placeholder” field to display a different value (e.g choose a date). So, the value you used in the placeholder field will be displayed when the page loads.

If the placeholder field is empty, the current date and time will be used as placeholders.

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce