Services Plugins FAQs

Air/Date Time Picker displays date only for the first time

Hi guys,

I have recorded this video to show my issue Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom . The calendar displays initial date correctly only for the first time when the page is loaded. However if I close the window and want to open another item, the calendar doesn’t show any date.

Could you please help?

Best regards,

Lukas

Hi @luk.bai333,

Thank you for reaching out!

We’ve received your message and will respond as quickly as we can.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. :pray:

Best regards, :sunflower:

Hi again @luk.bai333,

After reviewing the video, I’ve pinpointed the reason behind the issue you’re encountering. The “initial date” field is designed to function only upon the first loading of the element, allowing it to fetch the date. However, in your scenario, since you’re reutilizing the same date picker element, it remains loaded and hence the “Initial date” setting fails to apply subsequently.

To achieve the functionality you desire, I recommend adding a “set date” action following the “display data” action within your workflow that triggers the popup. Additionally, you can remove the “initial date” setting as it becomes redundant.

A scenario where the initial date setting works effectively is when navigating to another page by button click. In such cases, the element is reloaded, allowing the initial date to be correctly applied as it’s freshly loaded each time.

Should you encounter more questions or similar issues, I’m here to help :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus: