Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/Time picker in Group Focus

Hey there, Air Date/Time picker does not work in a group focus. When you click on anything in the calendar, it simply closes the focus group. Is there any chance you could fix this?

Hello @steve2,
Thank you for reaching out.

At the moment, there is an issue with the display inline function on mobile view and we are currently working on it. I suppose the mentioned issue is related to this as well. However, I would like to ask you to share the details of your use case in order to decrease the misunderstanding possibility. Any screenshots/additional explanations will be highly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce

Sorry for the delay. Here is a video showing the issue.
https://vimeo.com/753030720/a923536f2a

Hi @steve2, please accept my apologies for the late reply, and thank you for the video. :pray:t2:

The issue you’ve reported is not reproducing on our end, unfortunately. Currently, there is an issue on our side that affecting calendar visibility in the group focus on mobile devices and our developer team is working on this issue.

Therefore, please make sure you are using the new plugin element (Air date/time picker v2) as the behavior you’ve reported might be related to the old plugin element (Air date/time picker).

In case the issue still persists, could you please share the details of your setup (element properties screenshots, video recordings)? We will do our best to assist you to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Gulce