Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/Time Picker Issues

Hi There,

When upgrading from version 3.1.1 to version 3.2, despite having the default date filled in on the plugin (and it rendering on the screen), it appears as “empty” when I use it in a condition for allowing a button to be clickable. When I roll back to 3.1.1 the issue goes away.

When upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3, Bubble throws an error:

The plugin Air Date/Time Picker / element Air Date/Time Picker threw the following error: TypeError: instance.data.fn_initializeCalendar is not a function
at eval (PLUGIN_Air-Date-Time-Picker-update–Air-Date-Time-Picker-.js:483:23)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/b84705c0a3e63cbf81c2624c6a3a62be86299b05af54dff9347efdc9fc344eac/xfalse/x12:15:477840 (please report this to the plugin author)

For now, I am staying with 3.1.1, but desire the “OK” functionality.

Have these issues been identified previously? Any ideas?

Hi @ksaitow, thanks for reaching out.
To be able to help you, please provide as many details as possible.

Please include:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi Serg,

Thanks for the response.

I did include a screenshot of the plugin settings along with a screenshot of the debugger result. As you can see, the initial date is set in the plugin but the debugger is saying it is empty.

I am happy to provide the other items, but thought this information would give you a sense of the core issue.

Have others identified similar issues?

Thank you.

Ken

I just started having this exact problem today. I can’t get my AirDate/Time Pickers to load values. There are values on the screen, but when I try to save anything they come up as empty. Why!? Has this been resolved?

Hi @rick1, thank you for your message, and sorry to hear about the issue with the plugin :slight_smile:

In order to investigate your use case of the plugin from our side, please share a link to your Bubble’s Editor. As well, let us know if there are any other details related to the use case we should keep in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

Waiting for your reply.

Have a good rest of the day!

I’ve been having issues with the air date/time picker the last 2 days. In all of my popups I cannot seem to use any of the pickers -they are all disabled. All the pickers which are not in popups work fine. Any new air date/time pickers I create in popups are also disabled.

Hi @1ryanhart, thanks for reaching out.

Can you please share a link to the editor page on where you are using the Air Date/Time picker so we can check the setup of the plugin from our side and see how we can help you sort it out.

Have a good day! Waiting for your reply :slight_smile:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay - I also posted on the Bubble forum about this - turns out the issue was down to the background blur on the popup causing the time picker to become disabled. The most recent update with the air date/time picker has fixed this issue now. Thanks!

3 Likes

Happy to hear that the update helped to sort out the issue, @1ryanhart !

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with :slight_smile:

Has this been resolved? I have had to revert the Air Date/Time Picker to version 2.6.2 in order to make this work.

I sent an email to support@zeroqode.com with more details, including login information so you can see for yourselves.

Hi @rick1, thank you for your message.

We received your email and currently investigating the issue with the missing value with the newer version. I will get back with an update via email once we will make some tests and investigate the issue.

Thank you for your patience.
Have a good day!