Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/Time Picker plugin / Initial dates not updating

Hi there and thanks, in the meantime you pushed 2 updates. That issues seems solved. But now the Picker doesnt always show the date picker. It always works after pageload. But not, if you used it a few times on the same page. This is easy to reproduce. Could you please just start the user “…brueck” from the database? You should have access. I am not keen to uninstall the plugin, as i don’t know what i then will have to rebuild. Thanks!

Hi @Niken, :wave:

Thank you for the update and for noting the changes after the recent updates. I’m glad to hear the initial issue seems resolved. Regarding the new issue with the Picker not always displaying after multiple uses on the same page, to understand the issue, could you please specify the exact steps or interactions that lead to the Picker not displaying(and on what page of your app)? Please record a Loom or describe detailed steps. :pray:

I have successfully accessed the app using the user “…brueck” from the database as you suggested.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hi Daniel. there u go: Mail - Alle - 17 April 2024 | Loom

Hi Daniel, any updates? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Niken, :wave:

Thank you for checking in. I’ve escalated the issue to our development team, and they will review it as soon as possible. Please note that they are currently handling a high volume of tasks, so it might take a little time to get to yours. :pray:

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I will make sure to update you as soon as I receive any information.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hi again @Niken, :wave:

I wanted to update you on the issue you’ve been experiencing with the Air Date/Time Picker in the popup. Our developers have successfully identified the root cause and have fixed it. The resolution will be available in the next update of the picker! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your patience while we addressed this matter.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hello @Niken, :wave:

I’m pleased to inform you that Air Date/Time Picker was updated, and the latest update addresses your use case: version 3.91.0 - “Fixed states refresh, days of week block, placeholder, initial values for Range type.” We hope this fix will meet your needs and look forward to hearing your feedback. Please update to the latest version to benefit from this improvement.

Please let me know if everything works well inside your app. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,
Daniel.

Hi @Niken, :wave:

I hope you’re doing well. I just wanted to follow up on the recent update(3.91.0).

I’ve checked the update in your app, and popup with picker is functioning correctly now! Could you please confirm on your end that the issues you were facing have been resolved with this update? Your feedback is very important to ensure that the solution meets your expectations and needs.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Daniel.