Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/Time Picker plugin / Initial dates not updating

Hello team! I’m using the Air Date/Time Picker plugin.

i want do initially display the parent things (in my case: shoots) start and end date in the plugin. Here is my setup:

The picker is in an Popup that has a state of a “shoot” that has the start and end dates. I want to show theses dates initially in the plugin element and then be able to change them via the plugin and workflows.

If i open the popup after pageload by clicking on a shoot, the popup opens and the dates are shown in the plugin correct.

But when i close the popup and open it again, it stills shows the dates of the previous event. The state (the shoot) is transferred correctly to the parent element of the plugin as testet in the debugger. After a pageload i can click on any other shoot and again - initially the dates are shown correct. But always only once.

I attach a picture of the plugins settings and the console, where an error occurs:

Here is a Loom vid: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

MAC OSX VEntura 13.2.1 and Chrome Version 110.0.5481.100 (Offizieller Build) (arm64)

Thanks for taking a look!

Hello @Niken,
Thank you for contacting us!

It happens because, with the new responsive engine, the popup is being “written” on the page just once, and if you close it - it will keep its data when reopened.

To overcome this, you can use “Set date AirDate/TimePickerv2” when the popup is opened and indicate the “time” you want to display - to make the popup display the correct date through the plugin element. Here is an example: Screenshot by Lightshot

Hope this workaround helps.

As for the errors in the browser console, unfortunately I was not able to reproduce them on my side. We have to investigate the error messages you have shown and the plugin within your app for a better understanding of the root cause.

For this, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators, in case the errors persist after the provided change?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Sorry for my late answer. I need to set a date range not a date. I picked a range in this airdatetimepicker before and now need to show that range at that exact airdatetimepicker again.

How can i do that?
Thanks and kind regards

Niken

Hi @Niken,

I’ve created a test page and made a short video for you showing the basic setup:

Could you please take a look and replicate it on your end? Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Gulce

So basically you are clearing the picker. In my case the popup is a repeating element and the the date information is stored in the state of a shoot that repeating element (the popup) has.

In my case “Clear selected…” just clears the information, but no dates are shown anymore at all: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom …unfortunately

EDIT: I forgot a “clearing” step in the workflow when opening the popup. Now i only have it in the POpup when opening, but it doesn’t clear the field at all.

EDIT 2: Adding Loom: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hi @Niken,

To speed up the investigation process, would it be possible for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators? Please also provide a step-by-step guide on how to reproduce the issue.

You can ignore the warning about the subscription plan, limiting the app collaborators number. Zeroqode is on an Agency plan and can be added to any Bubble app as a collaborator.

Thank you :pray:

Done. Thank you!

Hi @Niken,

I’ve checked your app but unfortunately, we need edit rights to investigate and fix the root cause of this issue. Therefore, if you could provide edit rights it would be great. :pray:

We will create a separate test page to perform plugin tests on it and copy the page where you have faced the mentioned issue. So, we will not make any changes to your page. Also, please let me know which user credentials I can use. You can share this information via DM.

Thank you!

Hello @Niken,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and fixed the issue. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and try using the “set date/time picker” action when the reusable element pops up.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi there and thanks a lot, now it’s working perfectly fine. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Niken,

I’m glad it helped. If there’s anything else I can help with, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Gulce, this Problem is there again. Here is a loom: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
I would be happy if you could take a look! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Niken

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear that the problem is still ongoing.

I attempted to replicate your use case on my end, but regrettably, I couldn’t reproduce the issue. It’s possible that I might have overlooked certain steps. To assist further, I’ve prepared a test page for you to review: Test Page Link.

Alternatively, if you prefer, I can investigate the issue within your app. Please let me know your preference on how you would like to proceed. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

Thank you very much. It think it’s best if you take a look in the app.

Hi @Niken

Sure! Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? (here or via dm)

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Hope to hear from you soon. :pray:

Best,
Gulce

Hi Gulce, i am still alive! Sorry. Could we still investigate on this? Can i send you access?

Hello @Niken, :wave:

Great to hear from you! Yes, we can continue to investigate the issue you’re experiencing. Since your last message, we’ve made quite a few updates to the plugin, which may have resolved the concern you’re facing. Please make sure that the plugin is updated to the last version.

If you’ve already tried our latest 3.88.0 version and the issue persists, could you please provide the steps to reproduce the issue along with access to your app?

Thank you for your cooperation, and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Cool, thank you. Yes, i already updated. Still the same. You now have now access and further up you find the Loom video. Let me know if that is sufficient!

Hello @Niken, :wave:

Thank you for the update. Given the significant updates that have been released for the plugin, it might be beneficial to completely reconfigure the plugin element from scratch. Please try removing the existing Air Date/Time Picker element from your page and then add a new one. This can resolve issues caused by changes in the plugin’s underlying code or functionality across different versions.

Could you configure the new plugin element according to the latest setup guidelines and give it another try? This approach ensures that all new features and fixes are fully implemented in your application.

Additionally, could you please provide test credentials for your app? This will allow me to take a closer look at the setup and better diagnose the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hi @Niken, :wave:

I hope you’re doing well. Have you had a chance to remove the old plugin element and add a new one following the latest setup guidelines? This step is crucial for ensuring all the new features and fixes are properly implemented in your application.

Also, if you could provide the test credentials for your app, I’ll be able to take a closer look at your setup and assist more effectively with the issue.

Looking forward to your update, and here to help if you need any further assistance!

Best regards,
Daniel.