Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date / Time Picker - sharing date range between multiple pickers

Hi,

I’m encountering an issue with my date pickers where the value seems to revert to an older range stored in the database after I’ve updated it with a new range. I use workflow whenever date picker value change I save current daterange to database like this:

Then I added condition to every date picker

For instance, let’s say I choose the range 06/02/2024 - 13/02/2024, but the picker reloads an older value from the database, such as 01/01/2024 - 01/29/2024.

How can I ensure that the date picker updates with the correct value immediately after the database operation without reverting to the old value first?

Hello @damian,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To better understand the issue you are facing, could you please share more information about your use case

Specifically, we’re interested in the Air Date/Time picker element initial configurations, the way your database table is configured, and the expected result of your workflow. For this, you can share screenshots or screencasts.

Additionally, please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @Stephan

Thanks for answer.

DB is simple:

I set this value when Date Picker Value change

Initial values Air Date/Time picker:

Condition:

The initial Picker is now functioning correctly, loading data from the database if available. However, there is an issue when I try to change to a new value. It briefly switches to the new value for a moment before reverting back to the old database value, even if the new data range is present in the database.

I simply need to ensure that every picker on every page maintains the same range.

Hello @damian,

Thank you for sharing additional details with us.

Upon conducting thorough tests, we didn’t encounter the issue you’ve described. To ensure everything was set up correctly, we replicated the setup you demonstrated on a test page, and confirmed that the database is successfully updating with the new range. For a clearer understanding, please view this loom video we’ve prepared.

We kindly ask you to double-check your settings and walk through your app in step-by-step mode to pinpoint what might be causing the discrepancy with the data range from your database. Please note that, at Zeroqode, we do not offer customization services for our plugins.

If you face any errors or encounter further issues with the plugin, do not hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

1 Like

Hello @damian ,

I trust this email reaches you in good spirits. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am writing to follow up on your recent query regarding the update of the database with the new range. Were you able to implement the solution effectively, or have you encountered any challenges with the plugin?

Your experience and feedback are immensely important to us, as they enable us to enhance our support and solutions. If you have any further questions, or if there’s any other way we can assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to your response! :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan