Hello!
Absolutely LOVE the Air Date/Time calendar picker plugin; it’s one of the core features of our app.
The problem I have is that clients will select an Event Date when enquiring within the app, but I’m having difficulty with Time Zone support. For example, if a client from Japan picks 1st October but the user is in England, sometimes that can be 30th September based on the time difference. I’ve tried using the Dynamic Timezone options to select the User’s (Account Owner) Timezone which is stored in the database, as well as setting the time/date to the midday etc but for some reason I still get discrepancies.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can record a date chosen consistently, regardless of the user’s timezone?
I’d prefer not to change our plugin setup because it has so many great features to it like blocked dates etc, so I’d appreciate any advice!