Services Plugins FAQs

Air Date/ Time Picker

Hi

When I click the airpicker for the dates to drop down sometimes this works and other times it simply doesnt appear. I then need to reload the page and again sometimes it works and then sometimes it doesnt show. Can this be looked into as it is quite inconsistent?

Matt

Hi @goalgetters69, thanks for your message.
Please share additional details on the above-mentioned issue (here or through DM), so we will be able to reproduce it on our side (screenshots/screencast of the plugin element settings and related workflows).

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Hey, I am having a similar issue, when the plugin is loaded on top of a popup, the air date/time plugin’s dropdown open’s behind the plugin, when I re-publish my website a couple of times, it randomly starts working… Kindly help me out, as I have date plugins in multiple places and its very difficult to check all of them after every publish.
TIA

Hello, @VinayRathod!

Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure that your plugin version has been updated to the latest - 3.17.0 and if after this your question is not resolved please provide us some screens and details of settings from your use case. :pray: It will help us to research the issue more deeply.

Thanks in advance,
Regards, Valery

Hey,
I have recorded a video to share with you.
As you can see the plugin doesn’t work on the popup, but when I close the popup, you can see that it opened behind the popup.

p.s. I have the latest version of the plugin.

Hi, @VinayRathod!

Thanks a lot for your video. I reproduced a similar situation on a test page with a popup by myself - plugin works.
Please be so kind to add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application. :pray: This will allow me to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards, Valery

I am having the same issue: the Air Date/Time Picker just randomly works or doesn’t work. Seems like an issue that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

I have a similar problem, where the picker does not show the dropdown box, instead allowing me to type within it.
It has a roughly 90% chance of happening

Hi @nswisher, @llewieabbott
Thank you for reaching out.

Please use Version 3.18.0 of the Air Date/Time Picker Plugin.

When using the latest version of the Air Date/Time Picker plugin (Version 3.19.0), sometimes the plugin element acts as an input element.
We have reported this issue to Bubble, and they confirmed to us that the problem is on their side and the engineering team is actively looking into our case.
Unfortunately, they didn’t share with us the time frames for solving this.

Thank you for your understanding. :pray:
If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards,