Templates Plugins Courses

Air Date/ Time Picker

Hi

When I click the airpicker for the dates to drop down sometimes this works and other times it simply doesnt appear. I then need to reload the page and again sometimes it works and then sometimes it doesnt show. Can this be looked into as it is quite inconsistent?

Matt

Hi @goalgetters69, thanks for your message.
Please share additional details on the above-mentioned issue (here or through DM), so we will be able to reproduce it on our side (screenshots/screencast of the plugin element settings and related workflows).

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Hey, I am having a similar issue, when the plugin is loaded on top of a popup, the air date/time plugin’s dropdown open’s behind the plugin, when I re-publish my website a couple of times, it randomly starts working… Kindly help me out, as I have date plugins in multiple places and its very difficult to check all of them after every publish.
TIA

Hello, @VinayRathod!

Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure that your plugin version has been updated to the latest - 3.17.0 and if after this your question is not resolved please provide us some screens and details of settings from your use case. :pray: It will help us to research the issue more deeply.

Thanks in advance,
Regards, Valery

Hey,
I have recorded a video to share with you.
As you can see the plugin doesn’t work on the popup, but when I close the popup, you can see that it opened behind the popup.

p.s. I have the latest version of the plugin.

Hi, @VinayRathod!

Thanks a lot for your video. I reproduced a similar situation on a test page with a popup by myself - plugin works.
Please be so kind to add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application. :pray: This will allow me to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email [email protected]

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards, Valery