Services Plugins FAQs

Air Native Compatibility with Weglot Plugin?

Hello,

I have purchased the Eaty app and am looking at plugin options to create a multi-lingual site and native mobile app. I have purchased Air Native to wrap the app and publish as iOS and Android.

I’m wondering, if I use Weglot app to deliver the multi-lingual functionality, will it work once wrapped with Air Native as native apps?

Thanks for your help

Chris

Hi @chris8,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

Unfortunately, I didn’t use the Weglot Plugin or their API service, and can’t tell how it will work in an iOS/Android app.

Basically, the Air Native service, converts your Bubble app into an Android and iOS app, without making any changes to the way it looks or functions.

Before purchasing the Air Native license, you are able to preview and test your Bubble app natively, all that is required is to insert your app URL and hit the Preview Button.
Give it a try here to test the Android app, and here to test the iOS app.

Below you can see screenshots examples, I’ve copied the Eaty template live demo page and inserted it into the Zeroqode Native Preview app to check how the web app will look as an android app.

For additional information regarding the Air Native service, please check the supporting documentation here: Air Native service - convert your Bubble app into iOS and Android

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
All the best, :slight_smile: