Services Plugins FAQs

Air Native - Location Error?

Hi All,

Having issues with my app opening in TestFlight with AirNative plugin. Splash screen loads and location services flashes and doesn’t stay open for me to click then does nothing. Any ideas? ?

Hi @chaddickson83,
Thank you for your message.

I’ve passed your request to the dev team, apparently, this issue is happening due to the latest apple updates. We are looking to solve this issue as soon as possible, once it happens we will upload a new Build to your account and will notify you about this.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards, :pray:

Thanks @Igor - I thought that may have been the issue as it has only just started.

Hi @Igor - any update on this?

I’m in a good position where I haven’t launched my app yet. But I’m now concerned that if this happens (and the delay to fix) in the future it will damage my brand.

Please advise asap if possible, as I may need to find another provider.

Thanks

Hi @chaddickson83,
Thank you for your message and sorry about this.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t prevent this, since Apple and Google are constantly making updates and we have to comply with them and adapt the Air Native wrapper code to it.
Currently, our team is working on many projects that reported the same issues happing with the iOS 16 devices.

Once everything is ready we will upload a new build to your accounts and notify you about it.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:
Regards,

Hi @chaddickson83,
We highly appreciate your patience.

We have uploaded new Builds to your iOS and Android accounts.
Please check your AppStore connect account and Google Play Console and submit those for approval.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face: