Services Plugins FAQs

Air Native Push Notifications - Device ID not being recorded

I followed the setup guide for setting up the Air Native plugin for my native wrapped bubble app. However, even after following each step, I am unable to record the Device ID and therefore, push notifications are not being sent.

Below are some screenshots:

Plugin setup:

As an FYI, I am collecting the Device ID as a text type.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @anthony.woodard91,
Thank you for this detailed message, we highly appreciate you using our plugins. :pray:

Can you please check if you have placed the Air Native plugin element on the working page as it is shown in the screenshot below?

In case the Device_ID is empty, make sure the plugin element is placed on the page and is visible.

You can also check if you get the correct Device_ID from the User’s device in the OneSignal dashboard → Users tab, also from that dashboard, you can send Push Notifications to the users.

Hope it helps.
Please let me know the name of your app in case the issue still persists.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

i am also facing the same issue and the air native plugin is on page and visible too.
please help me with any solution

Hello @helpdesk,

I appreciate your message.

To begin with, we need to upload the Android and iOS builds. In order to proceed with this, we kindly request you create the additional accounts mentioned in the email (specifically, Firebase and OneSignal for the push notifications feature).

Once you have opened the Android or iOS app on your device, you will find the device ID within the OneSignal console. This will enable you to send Push Notifications to the respective device.

If you have any further inquiries regarding our products, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best regards.

updated all the stuff as mention, created new accounts.now waiting for builds

Hi @helpdesk,

Thank you for your response.

The Builds have been uploaded and additional instructions have been provided.

To successfully integrate Push Notifications into your app, please refer to the Air native plugin Setup Guide: Link to Setup Guide. This guide contains instructions on how to obtain all the necessary API keys, where to insert them, a description of plugin events and actions, and examples of workflows.

For further assistance, I suggest visiting the Air Native plugin demo editor page: Link to Demo Editor.

If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Best regards,