Services Plugins FAQs

Air Pull To Refresh - background color

Hi all,

I have a question about background color of refresh element in Air Pull To Refresh plugin.

I would like to make it transparent instead of white, is that possible without custom code?

Hi @pmagdanski, thanks for your message.

We will check this question internally. Once any feedback will be available, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

Hi Serg,

Great, I’m waiting for a message from you.

Best Regerds
Pawel

Hi @pmagdanski,

Regretfully, current plugin features don’t allow that. On a page opening on a mobile device, once the page is dragged down, appear a white element which can’t be influenced by our plugin or HTML element, which has the default white color.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Ok I see,

So if this white background element have any ID that I can access via JS? There must be a way to access this.

Hi @pmagdanski, thanks for your question.

Let us check this moment once again. I will let you know asap when will have an answer on that.

Regards,

Hi @pmagdanski, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the possibility to change the color of the element behind the refresh element.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.6.0: Added “Refresh background” field) and give it a try.

Please note that specific browsers (for example iOS devices + browsers of a specific application like Slack) can add an additional white stripe that regretfully can’t be influenced by the plugin.

If there will be any other questions or suggestions about our plugin, please let me know :wink:

Regards,

Thank you very much for this improvement, so far it looks good on ios. You are doing good work!

1 Like

@pmagdanski, you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,