Services Plugins FAQs

Air Twitter API - Post Text+Image

Hello!
I managed to use the plugin Air Twitter API sucefully to authorize and to post a text tweet.
But now I need a way to post a tweet with image.

I now that another call is needed to post a media to X server and receive a media_id.
Is there any way to do that with this plugin?

Thanks
Gabriel

1 Like

Hello @gabrielfavaro.fem,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It’s great to hear that you’ve successfully integrated the plugin into your app. Regarding your query about sending media with tweets, we need firstly to check the possibility of integrating it, as there have been numerous updates to the X(Twitter) platform API over the last year. I will keep you informed of any updates or decisions from our development team on this matter.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you again, and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @gabrielfavaro.fem,

I hope this message finds you well.

We have explored the possibility of sending tweets with media using the Air Twitter API. However, implementing this would require significant changes to the API architecture. As such, we have added this idea to our roadmap for future updates. Should this improvement become available, we will inform you promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and for bringing this to our attention. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, please let me know. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan