Services Plugins FAQs

Airbnb clone template

Let’s discuss questions about the Airbnb Clone Template here :slight_smile:

I see there is a room and room_2 page. What’s the difference?

Thanks

Hi room is used for regular users to see the listing, while room_2 is for the listing owners.
But they are pretty much alike and perhaps for optimization they could be combined on 1 page
Thanks!
Levon

1 Like

Is it possible to allow hosts to charge different prices by dates? Or at least charge a weekday and weekend rate?

Is there a way to change this in bubble or is there another template where this is possible that I could copy from?

Hello, thanks for posting this question.
By default it’s not configured in the template but it shouldn’t be very complicated to add this functionality in the app once you purchase the template.
Thanks!
Levon

hi levon,
after booking,
Can the customer cancel it? How does the money refund apply?

Cancellation process isn’t included in this template, as it requires some decisions, that has to be considered by the template owner.

Let’s assume case that you want just add possibility to cancel any of your bookings:

• Will you then keep all the bookings unpaid until the very day of book-in, and withdraw the money from client only that day?
  • Or you will withdraw the money from clients when order accepted, and pay to the properties on the arrival date?
  • Or you will withdraw the money from clients and pay to properties at the same day, and than you apply any cancellation procedure, where you withdraw the money from property and pay to client…

There can be so many possible scenarios here so we decided to leave this open.

ok,I understand
one last question,
Can the person who posted the offer reject a reservation request?

Same story here… We didn’t apply this possibility.

I’m building an Airbnb clone for an international location. Most local credit cards don’t have the CVV number. Can this be optional or modified? There will be international booking these people will be able to enter the CVV code, but the local country ones won’t be able to.

Which country is that and which payment provider are you going to use? By default we integrated Stripe but it may not work in your country. Alternatively you can use a local payment processing provider which should support cards without cvv. This is something you would need to investigate and if available then you will need to change stripe to that local provider

Hello !
I’m considering investing in this template as just Airbnb.
But we ask, I can see it as a preview first.
Because when I click for preview, there will be a box that I have to register, but I have done that.
Where can I see a preview, is there any link?
As well, what can I replace on the page.
In my case, I will use this to completely different than apartments.

Hello, Johan,
clicking on the preview button doesn’t require registration, but ayway, here is the preview link again

you can change absolutely anything about the template - workflows, design, database etc. You are free to customize it in any way you see fit.
Please let me know if you have more questions
thanks!

It does not work to log in.
I copy the username and password directly from the page but it is always the wrong password.

I use: email: test@email.com password: zeroqode # 1.

But its not working.
I’ve been thinking about buying this template but I’d love to see how it works first.
Can I change apartments against something else?

the password should be zeroqode#1 (with no spaces) - i’ve just checked and it worked for me. In any case you can simply sign up with a new user (use your own email and password to create account) and test it thoroghly
thanks

Does this template have a booking engine? Once I reserve a property for specific dates, does it blocks its availability so it can’t be double booked? Is there a scheduler where I can see which property is booked and which ones are not.?

Hello,
yes, our AirBNB template has a booking engine and once you reserve a property those specific dates will be blocked. As for the scheduler I believe it’s not implemented but you can implement it yourself after purchasing the template
hope this helps

Levon,
I recently purchased your AirBnB template and entered my stripe info into the plugin so I could complete a reservation in order to test the full functionality. Using the existing demo data that came with the template I was able to create a reservation for the same property with the same specific dates over and over. It appears that the booking engine is not working. Is there something I am missing or a setting that I need to turn on?

we’ll check this shortly and let you know, if there is a bug no worries, we’ll fix it quickly

Hello, we have fixed this. We added another date picker plugin and now if the dates are not available those dates will be blocked in the calendar so user won’t be able to select those dates. To see how it works now please create a new app from your template or just check the preview link of the updated template here: http://rentalstemplate.bubbleapps.io/
Thanks!