Services Plugins FAQs

AirCalendar - Disappearing Event on Day

Video is easier then explain:

• If I move a calendar event around 4:00 pm it disappears
  • I can see that on a week view and move back
  • Not sure what is needed for debug but the week/day calednar’s settings are the same

Denes

1 Like

Hello @denes,

Thanks for reaching out.

We’ve reviewed the video and conducted tests on our side, finding that the functionality appears normal.
However, we observed gray patterns, that seem to be blocked events, during the transition from day to week view, particularly around 4 PM, coinciding with the timing of your missing events.

Could you please try removing these gray events to see if it resolves the issue?

Additionally, could you specify the version of Air Calendar you’re using, and whether this issue occurs at the same time each day or varies?

Looking forward to your reply and thoughts on that.

Best regards,
Stephan

Thank You!

1. I have tested and this is still happening without other background events being in place.
  2. I am on the latest version… I downgraded like 10 versions and tried with that one and same results…

These are the settings:

Hello @denes,

Thanks for providing further details.

Upon reviewing the details, we suspect that the problem might stem from the integration of two Air Calendars within your application. Could you please clarify whether you are utilizing two separate calendars, or simply altering the view between ‘week’ and ‘month’ with a single calendar upon selection?

To get a better picture, and solve this more effectively, would it be convenient for you to add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators in your application and share the app’s link with us? By doing so, we will be able to examine your settings with the dev team to pinpoint the problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, please follow these steps in the Bubble Editor: Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com.

Also, please share instructions on how to reproduce the issue on our side, the name of the page where the plugin element is located, group, repeating group, plugin element configuration, and workflow attached to it. A short description of where to click and user credentials(login/password) to log in to be able to troubleshoot the reported issue. If possible, please attach a short Loom video (screencast recording where providing this guide). Additionaly

Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. !

Best regards,
Stephan