Services Plugins FAQs

Aircalendar "event is modified"

Good morning team,

I have installed Aircalendar and what is happening is that the “aircalendar event is modified” is not returning a value. The calender is showing my bookings but when i drag and drop it the event is just showing as empty for all fields or Null. So not sure. i have looked at privacy settings and this is not the issue wondered if someone could please help,

I found the issue. I was referencing a field that was blank. It would be great for other to know just reference the bubble unique ID. I did that and now it working.

1 Like

Good morning @leigh.davidson.west, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to identify the issue! Your solution of referencing the Bubble unique ID is a great tip and can definitely help others who might face a similar problem.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hello @leigh.davidson.west,

Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re enjoying our plugins, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves. Your support would mean a great deal to us!

Thank you, and I wish you an amazing day ahead.

Best regards,
Daniel.