Services Plugins FAQs

Aircalendar (Full Calendar) not showing military time

I’m assuming this is related to the latest update because this was working fine. I need to display times in military time (01:00 - 24:00). I updated the plugin and it just stopped doing that. I think this is the relevant area in the plugin and it’s not working:

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Hi @eli.marchbanks, thanks for reaching out.

We’ve checked plugin functionality on our end and it works well.

In case the issue is present on the Live version of the application, please be sure to deploy the updated development version (with unchecked relevant boxes) to Live.

Hope it helps.

In case the issue will persist, please provide us more details that will allow to analyze it more thoroughly - like screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).

Regards,

Thanks for the reply.

I have it set up as you’ve described above and times still report as 12 hour. The first image below shows my settings, the second shows the results:

Hi @eli.marchbanks, sorry for the delayed reply.
Unfortunately, we weren’t able to identify the cause of the issue mentioned above.

In order to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in your workspace, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app?

Enter your Bubble editor page -> Settings -> “Collaboration” tab -> Invite a user (email).

(Note: you can add our support account to the collaborators list even if your app is on a Free/Hobby plan.)

I will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.

In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,