Services Plugins FAQs

Alert sound after scanning with barcode and Qr code reader plugin

Hello

I see that there is an alert action in the plugin (I see a “done” alert and another alert that “barcode could not be scanned”), however when I put it in the workflow in bubble, the alerts do not not work. I also could not find any information in the documentation. I would appreciate if you could let me know how to set these alerts to get notified after the barcde is scanned.
Thanks

Hi @flonjaliko, thanks for reaching out.

I’m afraid that this relates to one of the previous plugin versions, and in the current plugin version, these alerts have been removed. The developer team will check if it could be added back (but regretfully there is no timeframe on that).

Once any news in this regard will appear, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

Thank you for your answer. This explains it. It would be very nice indeed to have a beep sound or an alert to let us know when the scan has been concluded.

Also another issue that might be related is that I see in the debugger the message “The plugin 1528377386554x888430182907510800_current could not be loaded. Please check it exists.”, when I try and scan the barcode.

How can i fix this, as the barcodes are taking lots of time to be scanned and in the demo it was very fast… Thanks in advance.

It might be possible that this refers to an action or element that has been removed. Please update your plugin to the newest version and see in workflows if there are any elements that remained from deleted plugins or previous version.

Regards,

I have the latest version of the plugin.I just installed it yesterday. I did however copy some of the workflows in the demo. However, i updated the workflows according to my data. Is there a way to correct this?

Please do not copy workflows directly from the demo editor page, as they are related to the testing version of the plugin, being not compatible with the commercial version used on user side.
Use the demo editor as an example, and set the workflows using the actions & elements from your editor.

Hello @flonjaliko,

I hope you are doing well, it’s been a while since our last message. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wanted to give you a heads-up about our QR Code Reader plugin. The latest update has a sound alert feature. If you haven’t checked it out yet, I think you’ll find it pretty useful.

Feel free to share any thoughts or feedback you have. And, of course, if you need any help getting it set up or have questions, just let me know. I’m here to help.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience with this feature.

Cheers,
Stephan