Internally we worked on Algolia and with @jeremiah 's app we tested the latest version of Algolia with his permission and collaboration.
We pushed an update to Algolia plugin now it is easier to match the data fields by manually writing them in the new Manual Fields where simply write your Algolia index fields for searching. No need to create database in Bubble to match the one in Algolia.
See the app we tested it and now it gives the results which match Algolia index:
So everyone who has trouble: @tifanirose1611 @remo.rohner please upgrade to the latest version of plugin refresh the app and give it a try.
In due time we’ll improve the documentation and couple more features as well so that users will get an ease of use experience.