Services Plugins FAQs

🔍 Algolia Search Plugin Tutorial

Hi there Zeroqoders! :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Does your app have a search that needs access to a big database of items? :mag_right:

Then explore the features of the Algolia search plugin from Zeroqode :man_superhero: :point_right: Free Tutorial for Algolia Search

What you’ll learn:

• How to add a search feature using Algolia;
  • How to add, edit or delete items in the Algolia toolbar directly from your app;
  • How to set workflows for Algolia Plugin.

With Building a Barbershop using the Algolia search plugin tutorial you’ll learn how to build a Barbershop :scissors: no-code website and explore how the Algolia search plugin for Bubble can help you in that. :white_check_mark:

A real example that demonstrates:

• how to work with JSON;
  • how to implement “filtering” and “recent searches” functionalities;
  • how to add, delete and edit database items.

Should any questions arise please do not hesitate to drop a line :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Where barber shop video to watch. I’ve been looking for like 20 minutes :joy: I’m just trying to see the part in the barbershop video where they facet. The youtube series cuts off right before

Hi @mack2580,
Thanks for reaching out.
​
We would like to inform you that our templates and Lab Courses have been acquired by the RapidDev team, who are now responsible for providing support on them.
As far as I know, the courses have moved to a new domain: https://labs.rapidevelopers.com/
​
Please try to log in with your current login and password, or reset the password if needed.

If you have any questions or inquiries regarding a specific template or Lab Course we kindly request you to reach out to their dedicated support team at support@rapidevelopers.com.
​

By the way, here you can find the Barbershop course: Building a Barbershop using the Algolia search plugin | RapidDev Labs

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:
​
All the best, :pray:

Thank you, I’ll see if I get to it. If not I’ll go through the documentation again. Was just feeling a bit lazy yesterday and wanted to follow along instead of reading :joy:

1 Like

Hi @mack2580,
You’re very welcome.

I haven’t reviewed the course, so I’m unable to confirm its current relevance. However, I can guarantee that the plugin documentation is current. For effective integration of the Algolia plugin, it’s important to thoroughly review the available documentation and the demo editor page.

Should you have any more questions related to the plugin, do not hesitate to reach out. :slight_smile:
Kind regards, :pray: