Services Plugins FAQs

AM/PM and Padding Bug in Plugin Air Date/Time Picker

There are 2 bugs in the Air Date/Time Picker plugin found here: Air Date/Time Picker

Bug 1: AM/PM Not Displaying Correctly
The input always defaults to AM, even when the time is PM. For example, if the local time is 1:25 PM, the input’s placeholder and Initial Date will show 1:25 AM.

Bug 2:
The placeholder padding and text input padding are not the same. You can see in the picture below that the placeholder padding to the left is much more than the padding set when the text is visible. I have set the horizontal padding to be 10.

Hello @jryankennedy,
Thanks for reaching out and reporting the issues. :pray:t2:

Our developer team is already notified and when these issues will be fixed, I will notify you straight away.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Do you know how long it will take a for a bug like this to be fixed? I can’t update my app until it is resolved.

Hi @jryankennedy,

I’m afraid in order not to mislead you, I’m unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate. Apologies for this. But currently, our developer team is working on it, and as soon as I have an update regarding this issue, I will get back to you.

Thank you for understanding. :pray:t2:

Best,
Gulce

Hello @jryankennedy,
Thank you so much for your patience!

By this message, I would like to inform you that we have updated the plugin and fixed the AM/PM display issue. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (3.39.0.) and set the current/date time as a placeholder, if this field is empty.

As for the padding, unfortunately, we’re unable to fix this issue because we can’t add padding to the displayed date as it is an input value. Therefore, we can only use padding settings for the default value of the input but not for the selected date. Sorry for not being able to help with this, hope for your understanding. :pray:t2:

In case I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Regards,
Gulce