Services Plugins FAQs

Amazon Clone Template

Hi Julia, thanks for the answer. I’ve bought the template now but still can’t login to the admin page. Can you please help me with that?

Hi, @kamilla!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To be able to see the admin page you need to log in as a demo seller or demo buyer. Or, as long as you are the template owner, you can add the admin rights to your e-mail in the database:

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

1 Like

Hi! When looking at the marketo demo (Marketo - Marketplace like Amazon Template) there’s a drop down for all categories.

However, that wasn’t included in the template when I bought it. At least I can’t find it anywhere. Is it hidden somewhere, or is it just not included?

Also, how can I search for the categories as well, and not just the item names? :slight_smile: :blush:

Best regards/Kamilla

Hi, @kamilla!

Thanks for reaching out!

That was included, but the template was under improving and now you can find the categories on the Live Demo page scrolling down:

You can do a search or for items, or for categories. As I can see from your link you may find any category by clicking on the

Currently, in the improved template, you can find any category scrolling down till you get the Our categories section

Anyway, if you’d like to change the search input to be able to do a search for categories only you need to change the data source on the Searchresult page as well as groups of the page.

Note: to see the modified template you may create a new app based on this template.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

I’m currently in Agency Mode for this template and testing creating new sellers.
In the end it will actually create the seller account BUT I see this error. Could it be some sort of config on the backend?
“Sorry, due to a technical error we are unable to register sellers at this time. Please try again later.”

Hi, @tim3!

Thanks for reaching out!

It could happen because some settings in the Stripe plugin are not set up properly. Please make sure that all the Stripe Keys in the plugin setting are set properly, especially the Client ID and give it another try. The Stripe plugin settings you can find in the Editor, tab Plugin-> Stripe Plugin. Here a guidance on how to set up the Stripe Keys.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

1 Like

Hi, can someone guide where to find the in-site message function? I saw there’s a “Message” in data setting, but can’t find its access from the Amazon clone template?

Hello, @nic.wei66!
Thanks for reaching out and please accept my apologies for the late reply. :pray:

I’m afraid, the in-app messaging functionality is not developed in the Marketo template. The “Message” object stores the “complaint” of a customer when sort of rating the product/shipment. This message/complaint goes to an Admin via email (functionality is developed on the dispute page).

Still, I’m observing some minor issues with this functionality. Let me please investigate it within our team.

Thank you again for your patience.
Regards,

Hi, the new issue is: No order update after order is placed.

After all system alerts are resolved. I tested to place an order. So far seems smooth, but after the oder is paid and placed, it is not shown in the buyer’s account - my orders:

I believe there’s a missing step in the workflow after the buyer click “ok, I got it” in the Thanks You popup. None of the steps here mentioned it will update the order status or even an order is created.

Can you advise?

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Marketo - Marketplace like Amazon Template - Zeroqode Documentation