Templates Plugins Courses

Angle-error i Gantt diagram plugin?

Referring to this plugin: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/gantt-chart-1550402632051x469430921470935040

It seems that when i scale the x-axis at max, the angle between the rows to the left doesn’t match the visual lines to the right? It seems that when the x-axis is at this scale, the “Month” tab at the top dissapears, and the group jumps up and makes the angle wrong. Will this be fixed? :slight_smile:

It’s a excellent plugin otherwise!

Another tip: scale the calender view a little bit forward from the last date and row, so the label text will be visible (now it cuts it off).

Br, Endre

Hello, Endre!

Thanks for your notification!
Actually, it is not a bug. The Hours row is disappearing due to the fact, that when you’re reducing the timing, by pulling the X-axis slider to max value, there is simply no free space for Hours to be displayed. That’s why the Hours row is removed from display, when the X-axis slider is set to 20+ value.

Anyway, we will investigate this issue with our Tech Team :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Hi! Thanks for your reply :slight_smile: I understand your point! That makes sence, even though it kinda generates the issue with the “1 to 1” angle for the rows and corresponding objects/tasks.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Br,

Endre