Services Plugins FAQs

Anything To Image Tutorial

Hi @kate @guilhermemaracaipe ,can you please help me with this “anything to image” plugin , i want to take a screenshot for a group and download it as image , i tried your plugin but it show me this error :

anything to image plugin from zeroqode

-this is the app design screenshot :

-This is the app workflow screenshot :

Hi @ciscotreasure,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase. :pray:

I’ve carefully checked your setup and reproduced it on my side, apparently, I was running into the same error message when using the ID Attribute with spaces like image group. Once I removed the spaces or used an underline instead of space, everything worked as expected. See the screenshots below:

Hope it helps!
Have a great weekend ahead. :pray:
Regards,

Thanks you so much ,i have 2 questions please :

1- the output screen result open with unresponsive dimensions "please check the image "

or visit the link :
Football Formation creator-Create your squad team for Free

2- I made 2 work flow for this plugin " Make image " and the second is "open external tab/; when the image successfully generated ! :

A- Why we can download the screen shot directly ?
B- Open new tab took too long time to open , kindly check

Looking forward to hear from you
BR

Hi @ciscotreasure, thanks for your reply.

It might be possible that some design elements setup are influencing the final result, thus, in addition to the provided details, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application editor?
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to identify the cause of the mentioned issue.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

1 Like

Thanks for the support ,appreciate your help ,however i made some changes and i think new solution works with me and it is not a problem anymore

Thanks again
BR

2 Likes

Hi @ciscotreasure, thanks for letting me know that everything works now :hugs:

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, you know where to find us :wink:

Have a good day!

Regards,