Services Plugins FAQs

App rejected App Store

Hello!
I recently submitted an app from native to apple and I got this message. Not sure how to fix it, please help :slight_smile:

Guideline 2.5.4 - Performance - Software Requirements

Your app declares support for audio in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist but we are unable to locate any features that require persistent audio.

Background audio is intended for use by apps that provide audible content to the user while in the background, such as music player, music creation, or streaming audio apps.

Next Steps

If your app has a feature that requires persistent audio, reply to this message and let us know how to locate this feature. If your app does not have a feature that requires persistent audio, it would be appropriate to remove the “audio” setting from the UIBackgroundModes key.

Resources

Many thanks,

Faisal

Hey @albizioui,
Thank you for your message.

We’ve verified with the team and uploaded a new iOS Build to your AppStore Connect account.

Please check your inbox, I’ve sent you further instructions, and now you can send the new iOS Build to Apple for review.

Good luck, and let me know if you have additional questions.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

Hello!
I recently submitted an app from native to apple and I got this message. Not sure how to fix it, on two occasions I have changed the message on the purpose card and you keep telling me the same thing… I don’t know what’s wrong…

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 13.16.39 (1)

Regarding 5.1.1, the app does not sufficiently explain the use of protected resources.

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to update the camera and location purpose string to explain how the app will use the requested information and provide an example of how the data will be used. See the attached screenshot.

Upon further review, we found that your submission does not comply with the following guidelines:

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

Hi @goli,
Thank you for your message.

I’ve checked the message from the Apple Review team, as they replied to you via AppStore:
Regarding 5.1.1, the app does not sufficiently explain the use of protected resources.

I recommend reviewing the iOS permission strings inside your Zeroqode Profile → Air Native tab and submitting the iOS permission strings. Once you will insert new IOS Permission strings click on the Rebuild Button.

Check a few examples here: Privacy | Apple Developer Documentation

About the second point why your iOS app got rejected:

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, provide a username and password in the App Review Information section of App Store Connect. It is also acceptable to include a demonstration mode that exhibits your app’s full features and functionality. Note that providing a demo video showing your app in use is not sufficient for us to continue the review.

Check the account you submitted within your AppStore Distribution tab

I assume the test account you provided to Apple Review team needs to be changed before sending a new rebuild for review.

If you have other questions, feel free to contact me here or email at support@zeroqode.com.
Regards, :slightly_smiling_face: