Services Plugins FAQs

đź’ł Apple & Google Pay - New Plugin from Zeroqode

The Apple & Google Pay Plugin gives you a single integration for Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Customers see an Apple Pay button or a Google Pay button, depending on what their device and browser combination supports. If no option is available, they don’t see the button.

Apple_Google_Pay

Live demo: https://innerspacenative.bubbleapps.io/version-test/apple_and_google_pay

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Apple Pay | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Anastasija Volozaninova
Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 160+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 35+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Hi there, I have a question regarding this plugin, I have installed on my bubble but I can’t get it to work. No matter how much I tried on the stripe setting I get this error message.

We attempted to retrieve the file at https://stortee.com/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association, but received a 404 status code from your server. Please check that the file is hosted correctly. Note that our servers most likely send different HTTP headers than your browser; you should check your logs to see why the request failed. For more information, see Payment Request Button | Stripe Documentation.

Is this supporting none-live, version-test?

Hello, @junhoshino
Thanks for reaching out.

I suppose that your issue is related to the fact that **your Domain is Not verified by Apple.
If you go over this link ( which was attached to the text of your error), you’ll find the steps for fixing the error:

Also, please check our documentation with all the steps for verification:

To use Apple Pay, you need to register with Apple all of your web domains that will show an Apple Pay button. This includes both top-level domains (for example, stripe.com ) and subdomains (for example, shop.stripe.com ).

Important note: Apple’s documentation for Apple Pay on the Web describes their process of “merchant validation”, which Stripe handles for you behind the scenes. You don’t need to create an Apple Merchant ID, CSR, and so on, as described in their documentation, and should instead just follow these steps, mentioned in our doc.

Please check all these steps and make the required changes on your side.
Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

1 Like

Sorry about the belated reply but thank you so much for the useful information.
I will look into the steps and requirements now.

2 Likes

Hello, @junhoshino

Please try to follow each of the steps and let me know if everything is working fine after that.
I will be looking to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

This plugin only show apple pay on safari , can i change so it works with google chrome ?

Hi @wash820,
Thank you for your interest in our plugins and for your question.

Regrettably, I was unable to find any official information on the Apple website about Apple Pay being supported on the Google Chrome browser, except for some rumors from last year. Could you please provide the link that confirms Apple Pay’s compatibility with Google Chrome?

Please note that Apple Pay is exclusively available for Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, and Mac and only through the Safari browser.

The Apple & Google Pay plugin automatically detects the payment method based on the user’s device and browser combination.

If you have any other questions regarding the plugin, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards, :slight_smile:

Hi @arumizan,
Thank you for your patience.

We have thoroughly checked the Apple & Google Pay plugin with our development team. It has been confirmed that the Apple Pay option is available on iPhones with iOS 16.2 or later, provided that Apple Pay is enabled and connected to that particular Apple device.

Note: The Payment Request Button dynamically displays wallet options to optimize checkout for your customers. Customers see Apple Pay or Google Pay if they’ve enabled them on their device, depending on what browser they’re using. If a customer doesn’t have Apple Pay or Google Pay enabled on their device, they see Link. Additionally, customers using Chrome with active, authenticated Link sessions see Link.

Please refer to the attached screenshots for more information.

Summary

IMG_0128
IMG_0127
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 12.39.34

Here you can find our test page: Innerspacenative | Bubble Editor

If you require any further information, let me know.
All the best,