Services Plugins FAQs

Apple Sign In -

Hello,

I have recently purchased and implemented the Sign In With Apple Plug In and it’s not working. The log in pop up shows with the name of my app (so it must be linked correctly to the AppID) but when clicking continue I get the below error stating ‘Your request could not be completed because of an error. Please try again later.’. Have you seen this before?

Set up also shown in screenshots

Thanks

Jon

Hello, @jet3945
Thanks for reaching out.

As I can see from your screenshots, the possible root cause of the error is the Redirect URI you are using within your app.
As you can see in our documentation and Demo Page, we are using the link for the Bubble Application as a redirect:

Please let me know if you are using your custom domain for the application. If yes, I need to see how were configured links in your Apple Development Console ( my first screenshot).

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Thanks for coming back to me. I have added my custom domains in the Apple Development Console as shown below. Let me know if you see any issues with that.

Also, I have seen some YouTube videos from you around the app set up where there are options to add keys and Team IDs to the Plugin Setup page in Bubble. It looks like that was stopped after version 1.9. Is that correct? Do I not need to create and configure a key to use this plugin?

Thanks

@jet3945
Thanks for the screenshots.

In case you have set your custom domain after you already configured the plugin - you need to re-configure it from the very beginning.
Also, your Redirect URLs are incorrect, I’m afraid.

As you can see, you should add the link for the version test and the live version of the same application. Add two redirect URLs separated by a comma, one for the version test and live.
Unfortunately, you can’t add just 2 different links.

Best regards,

Thanks for your response. I have updated my Return URLs to match the value in the element. I don’t fully understand what you mean in the first section though around configuring the plugin. The only configuration I’ve done is set the ServiceID. Is anything else required?

Thanks

Hello, @jet3945

After our latest plugin update, you don’t need to set anything else except for ServiceID.
For previous plugin versions, it is required to set not only this parameter but KeyID and TeamID.
Since we removed Backend Workflow and significantly simplified plugin configuration, the information provided in our course is irrelevant to the latest update.

Also, we updated the plugin’s documentation accordingly to new updates.

In order to test the plugin on both app versions, please use this construction

Right now, your link is just for the live version of the application, so it will not work on the version test.
Please try it and let me know about your result.

Best regards,

Ok, thanks for the details about the latest update.

I have made the change you suggested using conditions instead of the set up you have (see below) and it still isn’t working. What else could be causing this? I have been testing across both the test and live versions of the site and it isn’t working in either.

Thanks

Jon

Hello, @jet3945
I’m sorry to hear that.

I would like to suggest using exactly these settings:

Please try them and in case of failure, check the logs in the Editor:

In case it would not be helpful for you, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.comNote: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Thanks again for your support

I have tried updating the Redirect URL in the element to how you have it, and have also set the Redirect URLs in the ServiceID to be the same as you have in your documentation and it still isn’t working. I do not get any errors in the logs.

I have added the support email to collaborators and the link to my application is Tivitee-v2 | Bubble Editor. This is all taking place in a group which you can access on this page (Tivitee - Home) by clicking the ‘Sign Up/Log in’ button in the top right corner.

Please let me know if you need anything else and thanks again for your continued support.

Hello, @jet3945
Thanks for the screenshots.

I’m sorry, but I think we misunderstood the Redirect URLs you should use.
You can’t use the links from our Demo Page and Apple Console, since they only work in our application and we provide them as an example of the settings you should use.

So, you need to put your own links (domain and redirects for the application) as it was earlier. The only thing I noted is these links should be composed in the same way as on our Demo Page.

In the Apple Console, please set your own domain and after that, Redirect URLs, which were used before:

For the “Sign in with Apple button” please set the link for the app, like it was before, but, use the “/version-App version/index” path:

When it would be done, let me know and I will continue my investigation.
Best regards,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That has been resolved now. So the redirect URLs on the apple side are set as below, and the redirect URL in the element has been set with my domain but the same set up as you have.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me

Thanks

Jon

Hello, @jet3945
Thanks for the details.

Please allow me to check your app and do some tests in order to understand the root cause of the issue.
I will revert with an update ASAP.

Best regards,

Great, thanks a lot. I look forward to an update.

Jon

1 Like

Hello

Is there any update on this? Anything I can update on my side or any further questions for me?

Thanks

Jon

Hello, @jet3945

We tried to investigate your application with our keys, however, it wasn’t helpful. It means that the issue is in the key and your Apple Console configuration.

Thus, I can propose you 2 options:

• You can give us access to your Apple console and we will configure everything from the beginning.
  • You can delete redirects, domains, and keys from your Apple Console by yourself and after that, add a new Service ID to the app.

Please let me know if that would be convenient for you, so we can continue our investigation.
Best regards,

Thanks for looking in to it.

I’m happy to give you access to my Apple Console. Please let me know what email address you want added.

Thanks

Jon

Hello, @jet3945

You can add this support@zeroqode.com email as Support to your apple console.
Please note that you need to indicate our role correctly since in case our access will be limited, we will not be able to download the key and change anything in your console.

Also, we need to establish the time, when we both will be online, so I will be able to receive the TFA code, which you will receive once I will try to log in.
Please let me know at which timezone you are leaving, so we can receive the code.

Best regards,

Thanks a lot. I have added that email as an App Manager user in my console.
I am in the UK and happy to send the code when I need to. Should I send it on here or is there a more secure/private way to give you that code?

1 Like

Hello, @jet3945
Thanks for your responsiveness on this matter.

It seems like you have added our team to your Appstore account, however, we need access to your Getting Started - Sign in with Apple - Apple Developer

Since we have access only to your Apptore account, we can’t check your keys and redirects.

Please add us to your Developer console.
Best regards,

I’m not sure how I can add you to the developer account. I have reviewed these instructions (Invite team members - Manage your team - Account - Help - Apple Developer) but that is what I already did that gives you access to App Store Connect. Can you clarify exactly what access you need any how I give you that access?

Thanks