Services Plugins FAQs

๐Ÿ› Auctions Like Flippa - New Template from Zeroqode

oh ok, got it, i thought you didnโ€™t do the basic configurations of the save data workflow

1 Like

Hi

i just bought the template and noticed that the listing page is not working. It does not show any listing.
By the way the Website page is working.

Best

Frank

Hi Frank,
thanks for the purchase and sorry for the trouble,
did you check if there are any records in the database to show on the listing page?

Yes, I added some Domains. And websites are on it. I can see the website at the website page but not on the listing page.

can you give access to the template to support@zeroqode.com? weโ€™ll try to check
thanks

I solved it I checked ignore empty constraints. I think because in the DB are items there not every item field is field out. Also helped with the header search.

right, i guess this is because the latest changes in Bubbleโ€™s search algorithms
thanks!

With every purchase or auction win does the template let you add in shipping costs?

With every purchase or auction win can you add in a percentage charge to be collected by us - the site owner? Similar to eBayโ€™s 3% ? It is deducted from the final sale price before the shipping costs are added in.
(Physical product)

itโ€™s not there by default but youโ€™d be able to add it

yes, thatโ€™s already implemented and you can easily change the commission that you will be charging the seller (or you can change that and charge the buyer or 50/50 etc.)

Thanks. For the shipping costs. It varies by weight and location. Is there a third party plugin or something that auto calculates for the shipper the costs, collects and pays the shipping company (USPS) and prints the label? Similar to what you would have with eBay process for physical product?
Thanks!

Yes, there is this free plugin to calculate shipping costs https://bubble.is/plugin/calculate-shipping-costs-with-shippo-1479972023625x563791669743321100
but even if it doesnโ€™t work as required itโ€™s always possible to build a custom API integration of other shipping calculators

You guys really thought of everything! Thank youfor making such a thorough template. You have thought about a lot of options. What Cms -template or plugin would you suggest for managing customers? Maybe using the api to connect to a 3rd patty service? Is there on that you common here being used? Thank you!

1 Like

@blueblazingmedia thank you. There is a already an admin panel to manage almost everything for this webiste, see some screenshots below (weโ€™ll make it easier to see live demo of that page)

Hi
Can i get more details about admin account/page to manage the platform, and is there anyway to add when i click on Admin Dashboard will transferring me to login page admin or employees with a username that the admin had created an access for them?
and also with the admin dashboard i cant added an item for sale or accept and verifying the item submitted from the seller, also i would like to add a fees for submitting a domain, apps, website and amazon for sales and the seller canโ€™t publish his request until payment made and the admin verifying his request and accept.

Hello, @app.adeeb.

The template replicates Flippa where sellers can sell their digital assets like apps, websites etc, and buyers can make bids on listings they are interested in.
The admin page is for managing the commission thatโ€™s already implemented and you can easily change the commission that you will be charging the seller (or you can change that and charge the buyer or 50/50 etc.), setting up the stripe payment system, having a listing control panel for ability to see listed items, also user control panel for viewing the list.
The items for selling are added by the seller as he creates the listing, the admin panel is for managing the items. There is a commission setup in place for apps, domains, website, amazon fba.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hi,
thanks for replying,
How can I control the panel after implementing like adding new list or new feature?
Also, I would like to know if I can create username for employees and adding/assign rules before implementing?
thanks,

is there any answer?

Can I get more details about admin account/page to manage the platform, and is there any way to add when I click on Admin Dashboard will transfer me to login page admin or employees with a username that the admin had created access for them?
and also with the admin dashboard i cant added an item for sale or accept and verifying the item submitted from the seller, also i would like to add a fees for submitting a domain, apps, website and Amazon for sales and the seller canโ€™t publish his request until payment made and the admin verifying his request and accept. also, anyone can help me out for building

Could someone customize the template?

@app.adeeb Hello.

Sorry for the delayed answer. Have you checked the documentation on how the template is set ? https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/auctions-like-flippa.

The admin dashboard is a one-page component of the template designed to display information in the database, edit, replace or delete content on the template.

For the the ability to login as admin in the template youโ€™ll need to change the events and conditions in the workflow:

Also as I mentioned, the fees can be changed in the admin panel at the Commissions Control Group by entering the required fee for auctions.

We do offer customization services with a project minimum of $3 000 (this is the entry level but it can be more depending on the project scope). In order to give you cost/time estimates we would need to receive project specifications from you.
If youโ€™d like to discuss this further please send an email with all the details to projects@zeroqode.com with a copy to levon@zeroqode.com and one of our project managers will get back to you to discuss this project.
Alternatively you could hire a bubble developer in freelance section of the forum https://forum.bubble.is/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.