Services Plugins FAQs

Audio Player Playback Speed Control

Hi there Zerocode team and @levon, I purchased the audio player plugin and am wondering how to speed up the audio playback? The use case in my app isn’t music but spoken audio and 1x is limiting as most other players offer 1.25, 1.5x, 1.75x, 2x, etc. Any help on how to accomplish speeding up the playback? Thanks. Joe

Hello @joemanier

Thanks for reaching out!
Unfortunately the Audio Player plugin does not have such feature atm. However we’ll take a look at it, see how feasible is to be added in future updates.
Thank for your understanding.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi @dumitru, how would I go about getting a refund? I cannot use the plugin unfortunately without this feature or without a date for planned released. Hope you understand, as it’s 2020 and spoken audio is everywhere. 1x speed turns off a large percentage of users from using an app with only 1x speed. Thank you for the help. Joe

Hello @joemanier

All the plugin sales go through Bubble and according to their policy there is no refunds on purchase of these items.

In order to understand if you like the plugin, as well as make sure it fits within your required functionality, we are providing the opportunity to demo it. We strongly encourage you to test the plugin before purchase.

You could write to bubble : support@bubble.io in order for them to provide a refund if this could possible as it could be granted in extenuating circumstances, though.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi @dumitru,

Thanks for that option.

Is sponsorship for adding the feature something you’re able to offer?

There is another plugin with the speed option that would meet my needs, though it lacks the “play next” or “play previous” options of yours. This could be overcome so I may go this route, however, would like to ask about sponsorship option as you all are a brand and will be around a while so would prefer your plugin over others.

Joe

Hello @joemanier
Unfortunately, we don’t currently take on the sponsoring approach of development for plugins, however I mentioned we’ve noted the feedback and we’ll take a look how feasible it’ll be to add it in future updates.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello @joemanier

Thanks for patience and your support . :pray:

We’ve pushed an update to the plugin with possibility, to see the playback of the audio. Please upgrade to latest version and give it a try!
Thanks.

Demo page- https://zeroqode-demo-05.bubbleapps.io/version-test/audioplayer

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi @Dumitru - it looks great, thank you. Appreciate your help and attention!

1 Like