Services Plugins FAQs

Authenticating the HTML link in google sheets & charts

Getting error when writing Row to Spreadsheet using SheetDataMaker.
Here is the error message with the row data coming from the SDM.

Here is the setup of the SDM:

Hello @eric.hummel,

Thank you for your message.

We have conducted further testing and indeed found some irregularities with the “Write a row” action. It appears there have been some changes to the Google API, which we are currently troubleshooting. I have escalated this issue to our development team for further analysis and will keep you updated on any progress. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance with any of our plugins in the meantime.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Can you report on the progress of addressing the “irregularities” with Write a Row action in the GoogleSheets & Charts Services plugin?
Eric

Hello @eric.hummel,

Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the late reply over the weekend.

We’ve taken a close look at the functionalities you mentioned, and after reviewing the latest updates and changes in the Google Sheets API, it appears that the actions “Write a Row (ROW TOOL)” and “Write a Column (COLUMN TOOL)” are no longer supported in the way they were previously due to some modifications in the API and bubble’s

However, there are 2 other actions: “Write a Row to Sheet” and “Write a Column to Sheet,” which provide the same functionality but also integrates more seamlessly. We recommend using these actions as they are more robust and currently well-supported.

I wanted to let you know that our development team is actively working on this matter and will provide a more detailed update within this week. I will inform you promptly once the update is available.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan