Services Plugins FAQs

Authorize Requests missing from Google Calendar API

I’m on the second video of the Smart Calendar Booking System Course. At the 3-minute mark, I’m already having problems. The video has something that does not appear on the developer site in its current form.

Hello, @blainewgates. Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, unfortunately, the course was recorded a bit long ago and Google/Bubble interfaces have changed. Still, it is possible to use the information shown in the course.

If you were looking for Authorize Requests info, you can find it here:

In the “Next steps” line you can see the recommendation to learn how to handle authentication and authorization. This info is provided in the Get started as a Workspace developer article.

Hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @kate

Thank you, that was helpful. I clicked the list of available scopes link and found the Calendar API on that page. It was a little bit frustrating at first going through the video and not having enough patience to work through the new and unfamiliar ideas. You were very helpful and I got a confidence boost knowing that there is support when needed. Thanks again.

1 Like

You are always welcome, @blainewgates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to ask when you need some assistance with the course or any of our products. We will do our best to help.

Have a good Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead!