Services Plugins FAQs

Auto Adjust Width for RG Cells - Delay before adjusting

Hello,

I have been using Auto Adjust Width for RG Cells plugin. It has been working well, but there is a delay before it starts working (as shown on the picture attached).

BubbleAutoajustRGcell

Please find attached plugin settings

Does anyone of you have faced the same issue before ?

Thank you

Hi @mickael.vermand, thank you for reporting this issue.
Allow us to check it internally and come with feedback asap.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Hi @mickael.vermand,
Unfortunately, we’ve not been able to reproduce the moment with a plugin delayed action on our side.

Would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app? That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.
In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,

I just invited you to collaborate on the application.
I will send instructions to the same email.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @mickael, thanks for the provided access and instructions via mail.
I’m afraid with the current access limitations we can’t properly test the application, as we can’t use the “Run as” option. And without it, the catalogue page shortly redirects us to the connexion page.

Please provide credentials (through mail or DM) or change the access right accordingly. This will allow us to test it more consistently :pray:.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

I just modified access rights so you can run as.

1 Like

Hi @mickael, thanks for changing access rights.
Please update the Auto Adjust plugin to the latest version, it might fix the reported issue.

In case the issue will persist, please let us know.
Regards,

Thank you for answering.

The issue persists but it’s a lot better : adjusting seems to take much less time than before

Is there anything we are doing wrong in the plugin setup ?

I sent another email to the support for the same application but with a different problem from another plugin (pinterest). Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you

Hi @mickael, thanks for your reply.

Our development team will check this moment.

This is noted, once any feedback will become available, we will let you know :pray:

Regards,

Hi @mickael, thanks for your patience.

A possible solution in your case is to change the setup in the following way - make the group with RG visible and hidden at page load (it will allow the plugin to act properly on the RG, at the page load).
It can be done through a workflow:

Please let me know if provided solution works or any other help is required.
Regards,

Hello,

Sorry for late answer,

We tried to show and hide concerned group, but there is still a delay between the showing and cells adjusting themselves 

You are still collaborator of the app, you can have a look following the steps i sent by email

Hi @mickael, thanks for your reply.
I’ve checked the “catalogue” page setup and didn’t find relevant “When page is loaded” → “Hide element” workflow.
Please follow the advice provided above and check if the repeating group will be displayed without delay.

In case the issue will persist with the recommended setup, please let me know.
Regards,

Hi,

Sorry for not being accurate

I did it in the ajouter_oeuvre page, like this :

Capture d’écran 2021-10-28 à 15.26.19

If you want to check it with the user, just go to the page > 2. CrĂ©er la fiche de l’oeuvre > CatĂ©gorie or Styles

Thank you !

Have a nice day

Hi @mickael, thanks for the provided details.
I’ve passed them to the developer team for investigation.
Once any news will be available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:
Regards,

Hi @mickael, thanks for your patience.

We’ve checked the page setup, and would like to share the following recommendations:

• Within your page setup, please exclude the plugin element from groups, it should be placed as an individual element on-page. When it is included within a group - it is loaded slower than it should.

Hope the provided hint will help. In case the issue will persist - please let us know.
Regards,

It works perfectly when it’s not in a group
Thank you for great support !

2 Likes