Services Plugins FAQs

Autoplay for next video

Hi,

I was wondering how to create autoplay for video as YouTube does, for example: at the end of a video, it would play a next one.
I am using the Tubely template but I don’t know how to do that. Is someone could guide me ?
(I am using the HTML element for the video and video.js)

Thanks for all your help,
Best,

Anthony

Hello @lossoanthony , thank you for reaching out.

I am not sure if that is possible using the HTML element for the video and video.js. But from solutions that we have can be used Plyr plugin. There is available the event “Video Ended” and the action “Play Video”. By combining those two features you can create a workflow that will work as Autoplay. Here you can find all information related to the plugin and check live demo.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @alex.grimacovschi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly,I downloaded the plug in you advise me.
However the Plyr element is not customizable and very limited.
Would it be possible to update this element to get the possibility to add the features present in the demo of Plyr video: https://plyr.io/ (caption, video resolution, color of the player) ? these features are very important for my business and without this I would not be able to use this plug in unfortunately.

Additionally the fullscreen button doesn’t works, when I click on it the window don’t open. (my browser is chrome). However when I try the plyr video demo on their website, the fullscreen works with the same browser.

Thanks for your help again, it’s really appreciated.
Best,

Anthony

Hello @lossoanthony,

Unfortunately at the moment adding additional features for customizing the video player isn’t possible. I agree with you that functionalities as the caption, video resolution, changing the color of the player would be a good improvement. But I am afraid that our workload at the moment doesn’t allow us to focus on adding additional features to this plugin.
I really hope for your understanding.

The issue with the full screen will be fixed ASAP. I will let you know when it will be done.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi @alex.grimacovschi,
Thanks for your reply. These improvements would be great if you can do when you will get less workload. Thanks for letting me know, would you have any solutions for me in order to get a video with resolution for now ? I tried to play with the HTML of Plyr but it doesn’t work, unfortunately.
Best,
Anthony

Dear @lossoanthony,

I am afraid that I don’t know any solutions that have the feature of resolution setting. Maybe someone on Bubble forum can recommend something.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi @alex.grimacovschi,

As the fullscreen button doesn’t work and features that I need are not present, can I be refunded?
I succeeded to do it with HTML, CSS and Javascript.

Thank you for your support!
Best,

Anthony

Dear @lossoanthony,

All the Plugin sales go through Bubble and according to their policy, there are no refunds on the purchase of these items. That is specified on our and Bubble website. I hope for your understanding in this regard.

Respectfully,
Alex

Since April 2018, Google made some changes to the Autoplay Policy. You not only need to add the autoplay=1 as a query param, but also add allow=‘autoplay’ as an iframe’s attribute

So while embed youtube video, you will have to do something like this:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VIDEO_ID?autoplay=1" allow='autoplay'></iframe>