Services Plugins FAQs

AWS Cors setup First Mode

Hi ,
I am trying to setup my AWS file uploader plugin. In the documentation, it says
“First Mode” it says

“add a button and add the action “Set standard Cross-origin”. Add the “origin” and include the allowed methods to have access to your bucket and for can manipulation with files”

There is only 1 screenshot. I have setup all the previous processes upto the bucket setup but can’t figure out how to follow the “First Mode” setup since I don’t want to use the complicated looking manual process.

When I create a button and go to the actions section in the workflow, I don’t see “Set standard cross-origin” as an action anywhere.

Please describe where i can find this action and under which heading.
Thanks

Hi, I did manually update the settings. All settings are now complete, however, when I try to upload a file using the element, I don’t get any value for the URL state. I need help. Please let me know how I can proceed.
Thanks

Hi @rajdeep, thanks for reaching out.

Please be sure that you’ve installed and purchased or subscribed to the plugin within your app. This action should become available once the plugin is installed.

I’m afraid that a textual description doesn’t provide enough details. Please share a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with the use case setup that you are trying to implement.

Also, allow me to recommend, during the setup to follow the guidance of our plugin demo editor page, where we’ve set a workable example: zeroqode-demo-02 | Bubble Editor

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi Serg,
Thank you for your response. When I added the plugin it asked me if I wanted to subscribe and I think I did confirm.
All the boxes for input of identity pool id and S3 Bucket are enabled. I am assuming the application is subscribed… right? I have input these values and saved them.

Here is a screencast of what is currently happening
I hope this helps , please let me know if you need further information and I will work on it. Thank you so much for your help.

@rajdeep, thanks for the screencast shared.
Let us check it internally and share feedback asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi,
Is there any update on this?
Thanks

Hi @rajdeep, in a short time we will update plugin supporting documentation, to be more precise on the CORS setup.
Once the info will become available, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

Hi @rajdeep, thanks for your patience.

To fix the abovementioned issue, please proceed again with the CORS setup (we reworked a bit the documentation): AWS File Uploader Plugin namely the first point.

• On an empty test page in Bubble app, add a button and add the action “Set standard Cross-origin”.
  • In this action, the AllowedOrigin field - Enter the domains to which you want to allow access to the AWS bucket. AllowedMethod - Check the checkbox for the methods to which the domain has access.
  • GET - allow files to be accessed.
  • PUT - allow files to be uploaded file.
  • DELETE - allow files to be deleted.
  • POST - allow files to be uploaded file.
  • Go to Preview and click our button with the action “Set standard Cross-origin”
  • Now, try to upload a file and if the upload is successful you can delete this page.

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Hi,
I get the following error when I click on the button on the test page

Any update on this? I am have been wating for a while now.

Hi @rajdeep, apologies for the delayed answer.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application (as well as let us on which page and under which user we can replicate your case).
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

Hi,
I am not yet on the growth plan. I am in the build stage. So I can’t add collaborators.
Please let me know what else we can do to fix this.
Regards

Hi @rajdeep,

Please let us know when access will be provided.

Regards,

Can we schedule an access via a remote terminal using something like zoom at a predetermined time?
Here is a link to the page

The button is called aws cross . Is it possible for you to view this link?

Hi @rajdeep, thanks for the shared link.

Regretfully, the Zeroqode support team provides support services in written form only.

The developer team will analyze the link and see what could be the cause. Once any news will appear, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

Hi,
Any update on this. I need to know if this is going to work or move on to alternatives since my app development is on hold.
Thank you.

Hi @rajdeep, sorry for no news so far.

The developer team got the error code that drops on your test page and now needs to find its description on the AWS platform, so it would be easier to understand the real cause of the issue.

I will let you know asap when it will happen.

Regards,

Hi @rajdeep, thanks for your patience.

The developer team checked and looks like the Identity Pool ID keys are expired:

To solve that, please repeat the related setup steps from plugin supporting documentation, namely:

• Create an Amazon Cognito Identity Pool
  • Add a Policy to the Created IAM Role

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,