Services Plugins FAQs

AWS file uploader - Any size

Hi, it’s not clear to me about a simple way to use the plugin in my Marketplace, where there is a SEND by freelancer button and another DOWNLOAD button for the client, where he downloads the same file. I need help, a tutorial, a walkthrough please. I´m using Bubble. Thank you very much.

Hello, @Alex.Figueiras
Thanks for your request.

Please allow me to mention that AWS File Uploader Plugin allows you or your users to upload files from Bubble apps directly to your AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 Bucket without any file size limits.

The plugin comes with the multi-file uploader element as well as the S3 objects element that returns a list of all the files uploaded to your AWS S3 bucket or a special folder on that bucket. The plugin also allows you to delete S3 objects from your bucket.

To read more about this plugin you can here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/aws-file-uploader-plugin
Thus, I’m afraid that we can’t provide you a tutorial for your specific case. Our support team can assist only with general information regarding the plugin’s configuration, but not for customized scenarios.

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards,