Hi, is there any way to save a file name’s spaces like they are?
Whenever I try to save a file with spaces in it’s name, those spaces are changed. While saving, I save the URLs and the names of the files straight to Bubble. Then I show the names in a repeating group (since saving to AWS also adds prefixes to all the files, which I don’t want my users to see), and the problems with saving the names are:
- AWS-names: space is changed to %0020.
- Bubble-names: space is changed to %0020.
- AWS-URLs: space is changed to %250020.
- Bubble-URLs: space is changed to %250020.
- In the repeating group, the names show 20.
The problems for me are:
- The name of the file in the repeating group comes back with 20 instead of the space. I would like it to show correctly.
- I can’t make a workflows for view and delete because my workflows for these operations are:
a) Get all files to S3Objects.
b) Take a) list and filter the one file which has an exact name of the current cell’s file name. (I realize there could be problems if there are multiple files with exact same name, but I couldn’t think of a better way to do this).
c) view/delete that file.
Is there maybe a way to do this correctly in this way? Or maybe there’s another way for me to structure my page to be able to:
- Upload files.
- Show a list of those files with the exact names a User uploaded.
- View/delete files one by one.