Services Plugins FAQs

AWS File Uploader Filename data is truncated

For some reason when accessing FileUploadNoGUI’s Name, it is being truncated with some ellipsis added to the end (e.g. 2012-Diver-Liab… vs. the actual file name of: 2012-Diver-Liability-Waiver-Form.pdf). I don’t see any way to disable this behavior in version 1.168.0. Is there anything that I can do from my side to fix this? Thanks and have a great day.

Hi @jason6,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us!

I have done some testing on our demo page, and I could not see this behavior present. I have renamed a file of mine to “2012-Diver-Liability-Waiver-Form.pdf”, to recreate your usecase as close as possible. As you can see in the screenshot below, the name state returns correctly, without any ellipsis present.

Could you please share with us screenshots of this behavior present on your page, and I will try my best to get to the bottom of this :pray:

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi @jason6,

Hope you are doing well!

Please take this message as a reminder to my last reply. I am still waiting for more details in order to investigate this behavior further.

Please provide the information requested above here on the forum, or you can also send them to us via email at support@zeroqode.com

Best regards :hibiscus: