Services Plugins FAQs

AWS File Uploader Plugin - Get S3 Objects Error - Help Needed

Hello,

I get the following error when trying to get the files in a specific folder from my S3 Bucket:

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 20.16.53

My set-up is the following:

• I added the S3Object element to my page
  • I added a button “List Objects” to my page
  • On click of the button “List Objects”, I trigger the action “Get all files from S3” for a specific folder. The folder name is store as text in my pages object
  • The folder exists in my S3 bucket already and contains the files I want to get
  • The bucket region and identity pool region are the same in the plugin configuration
  • I added the bucket policy as described in the documentation (I replaced aws:Referer with our domain and the bucket-arn with ours)

Did anyone experience the same issue and has any idea where this could be coming from?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Annabell :slight_smile:

Hi @annabell, thanks for your message.

In step-by-step mode, please check if values within the action “Get all files from S3" are stored and passed properly (it might be possible that if any of them is empty - it triggers the mentioned error).

In case even after checking the issue persist, please share (here or in DM) a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with the use case setup and flow.

Regards,