Services Plugins FAQs

AWS File Uploader - Procesamiento de imágenes No Funciona

Buenos dias Estimados.

Después de la versión 1.151.0 el procesamiento de imágenes no funciona.

Adjunto captura de imagen desde web donde el peso del archivo es el mismo que el original 3.8 MB

Para el caso de navegador móvil de igual manera no funciona

Las pruebas se realizaron con la última versión 1.156.0

Atento a dudas y comentarios.

Espero se pueda corregir para poder actualizar a la última versión.

Hi @ferespgon6194,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us :pray:

To assist you effectively, could you please share the settings of the uploader element you are using to process the images? This information will be invaluable in helping us determine whether the issue arises from a configuration error on your end or if it’s an issue related to this feature.

We appreciate your cooperation regarding this matter!

Wishing you a great holiday season ahead :santa:

Adjunto la configuración que tengo actualmente

Atento a su respuesta.
¡Saludos!

Hi @ferespgon6194,

We want to express our gratitude for taking the time to provide us with additional details. I have created an investigation report for our developers to examine this issue, and I will keep you updated as soon as we release an update to address it. :pray:

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and for your outstanding cooperation!

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead :hugs:

Buen día.

Me gustaría saber el estatus veo que hay nuevas actualizaciones, pero no sé si en alguna de estas se corrigió el problema.

¡¡Saludos!!

Hi @ferespgon6194,

Our developers are actively looking into this request and will provide a fix as soon as possible. I will inform you when the update is ready containing the fix for image processing.

Thank you so much for your patience :pray:

Wishing you a great Friday :hugs:

1 Like

Buen día.

¿Disculpe la insistencia… quería saber si tienen algún avance?

Hello @ferespgon6194,

Please accept my apologies. :pray:

Due to the holiday season, progress on this task has been somewhat limited. However, please rest assured that we are actively working on it, and I’m closely monitoring its progress. As soon as I have a definitive update, I will promptly reach out to you.

Thank you immensely for your understanding, and I hope you had a wonderful New Year’s celebration! :tada:

Cheers :hugs:

1 Like

Buenos Días Dorel.

Dando seguimiento al tema quería ver si en alguna de las ultimas actualizaciones se liberó la corrección de este plugin.

¡¡Saludos!!

Hello @ferespgon6194,

Thank you for your patience and follow-up. I apologize for the delayed response.

Currently, our team is handling an exceptionally high volume of work, but we are committed to assisting each of our clients. The developer is aware of the issue you’re facing with image processing. We’re actively working on resolving a few bugs, including the one affecting the plugin as you’ve described. I assure you, you’ll be promptly updated as soon as the fix is implemented.

We deeply regret any inconvenience caused by this delay and appreciate your understanding. :pray:

Have a great day ahead :hugs:

Buenas Tardes.

Quería ver si ya se tiene algún avance con respecto a este tema.

Gracias

Hello @ferespgon6194,

I’ve gone through the latest adjustments to the feature, and I’m pleased to report that it appears to be functioning as expected now. While there are still a few aspects we need to fine-tune, we’re optimistic about rolling out this update by the end of the week. I will make sure to inform you as soon as I can when this version is live :pray:

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by the wait for this fix!

Hope you have a wonderful day ahead :hibiscus:

1 Like

Hi @ferespgon6194,

Thank you for your patience :pray:

We’re excited to announce the release of a new update for the AWS File Uploader plugin, version 1.165.0. This update brings significant optimizations and fixes for various features, including image processing.

Could you please update the plugin to the latest version and see if everything is working as expected on your end? We’d love to hear your feedback on this update!

Best regards :hibiscus:

Buenas Tardes Estimados.

Ya funciona en Móvil y Web, Solo que detecte que el tamaño es un poco mayor en comparación con la versión 1.151.0

Versión 1.151.0
Peso de 183.4 kb

Versión 1.165.0
Peso Kb 636.8 kb

En móvil tenemos un peso de 300 kb aprox

Puedo ajustar algo adicional para volver a menos de 200kb por imagen ?

Lo que pasa es que generamos un PDF con 16 Fotos y lo ideal es que el PDF no pese tantos MB.

Hello @ferespgon6194,

Could you please share with us the settings you’re using for resizing images? I’ve observed similar behavior in my tests with the new version, and according to the developer, this is what’s happening:

Saving a JPEG file at 100% quality can sometimes result in a file larger than the original due to “recompression” or “generation loss.” This occurs when you open and save a JPEG file again at 100% quality, and the software applies its compression algorithm, even if the image data hasn’t been altered. This can introduce additional artifacts or unnecessary data, particularly if the software’s compression algorithm or parameters differ from the original file’s.

Consequently, the file size may increase due to these artifacts or redundant data introduced during the recompression process, even though the image data remains unchanged. It’s crucial to consider this when saving JPEG files multiple times, especially when trying to maintain the original quality and file size.

This behavior is consistent with what you would experience using Photoshop.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards, :hibiscus:

Buenas Tardes Dorel

Adjunto la información solicitada.

De momento actualizare a la versión 1.165.0 porque ya funciona la compresión, Ya solo es ver si se puede limitar un poco más el tamaño.

¡¡¡Mil Gracias Dorel y ZeroCode!!!

Buenas Tardes.

Con la siguiente configuración ya logramos optimizar más el tamaño.

Muchas Gracias

Hi @ferespgon6194,

It’s great to hear that you’ve found the way to save the images with an even smaller file size.

If you have any more questions or notice any issues with our plugins, please don’t hesitate to contact us here on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Wishing you a productive week ahead :hibiscus:

Detalle en MOVIL

Un último detalle, Con la versión 1.165.0 se abre directamente la cámara y no te permite elegir si deseas cargar alguna foto de la galería.

Versión 1.151.0

Si permite elegir si deseas abrir la cámara o buscar una foto de la galería

Hello @ferespgon6194,

We’re aware of the issue you’re experiencing with the plugin and are pleased to inform you that a fix has been implemented in the upcoming version. This update is scheduled for release later tonight. Please stay tuned and update the plugin as soon as you notice it’s available.

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like