Services Plugins FAQs

AWS file uploader - reset component height error

Hi, I have a problem with the file upload component. In this case I have a form with some steps. I have to enter some data in several languages. In all the elements I have to insert files and when I change the card I have to restore the file upload component. But this cause an error on the component.

Hello, @manuel
Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please let me know the version of the plugin you are using for your app?
We fixed collapsing of the element in the latest plugin version.

It seems like you are not resetting the plugin for the next uploading, but just removing the file.

In order to investigate this case, please let me know your version and send me the screenshots of your current plugin settings and restoring action.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina!

I give you the screenshoot of the versione and of the workflow that i used to restore the components.
I use 3 components in the same page.

If you need it. I can show you the structure of the screen.
Schermata 2022-09-29 alle 12.32.58

Thanks,
Manuel

Hello, @manuel

Actually, in case you are using 3 different File Uploaders, I need to see how each of them is configured.
In order to speed up the process of investigating, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

I added you on my app but how can i share you the link?

Hello, @manuel

It seems like this is your application: https://amuse-2.bubbleapps.io/version-test/home?debug_mode=true&tab=Info

If yes, I need to receive instruction on how to find the page with the problematic element on it.
So, I need to understand how to reproduce the case you are speaking about.
Also, please stop editing your application, since it prevents your application from being tested.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Sure! The component is the “menufocus_pointOfInterest”. I have 3 components there. It appens when i change the tab!

Hello, @manuel
Thank you for this information.

I would like to ask you to provide us with the instruction ( you can record a video), how exactly I can test your application and which steps I need to make for replicating your use case.

I created a profile, however, I was not able to replicate all the steps because of the lack of information.
Also, please check the plugin behavior now, after the latest plugin update.

I’m looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,